- 1 1/2 cups cooked, pureed sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoonground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 whole eggs, whisked with a fork
- 3/4 pound raw cashews
- 10 dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- Combine all the filling ingredients in a large mixing bowl and blend until smooth.
- Prepare crust you are using and pour in the filling.
- Bake at 350 F. for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Cool your pie enough to get it into the fridge and chill overnight.
- Blend in a food processor and press into your pie pan.