1/2 cup coconut oil
2 egg whites, beaten
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup grain sweetened chocolate chips
1/2 cup walnut pieces
1 cup honey
1 tablespoon Grandma’s Original unsulphured molasses
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, salt baking powder, chocolate chips and walnuts.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut oi, honey, molasses, egg whites, pumpkin and vanilla extract.
- Pour the two mixtures into one bowl and mix well.
- Spoon portions of dough onto a cookie sheet. Note these will not spread much with making so make them the desired size.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes.