- 2 Scoops of Muscle Gain Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 Banana
- 4 Tablespoons of Almond Milk
- 2 Eggs
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients together with a whisk.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, banana and almond milk.
- Gently pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients while mixing with a rubber spatula until just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4-cup rounds of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface, about 3 minutes. Flip with a spatula, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Serving Size: 5 small pancakes
- 275 Calories
- 36g of Protein
- 12g Fat
- 32g Carbs