Baby Matilyn is just about 37 weeks and is the size of a winter melon! Pretty sure I have never eaten one of those but it sounds interesting:-)
Here is what Matilyn has been up to this past week:
- Measures about 20 inches
- Weighs about 6 pounds
- Gaining a 1/2 ounce each day
Here is whats been happening with me this past week.
- Maternity Clothes – I have a two pairs of maternity pants and one dress. Otherwise I am wearing my workout gear and dresses that stretch.
- Weight Gain – I have gained 30 pounds so far OMG!
- Stretch Marks – None so far. Just a few spider veins.
- Symptoms – My right hand keeps going numb which I am told is due to all of the extra blood. Can’t wait for that to go away.
- Sleep – I use my body pillow by boppy and I sleep all night n problems.
- Food Cravings – Fruit! I can not get enough fruit!!
- Belly Button – Still in!
- Workouts – I am still doing 2 to 3 TRX workouts a week.
- Movement – All the time. It looks like a alien is trying to escape:-)
- Mood – Happy.
- New Baby Items – This week some of our clients gave me onesies and bath gear. Super cute! I also bought a mattress pad and risers for the arms reach co-sleeper.