What are BCAAs?
My BCAAs of choice are BPI Best BCAAs
- Build Muscle
- Maximize Endurance
- Assist Recovery
When Should You Drink BCAAs?
- I like to do a morning HIIT workout fasted. I drink BCAAs when I train fasted.
- If you are interested in doing less than 15 minutes of HIIT in the morning, subscribe to my FREE HIIT videos!
Train Fasted with BPI Best BCAAs
I drink ABCAAs during my fasted state. More specifically, I drink…
- 10 g (1 scoop) before my fasted training
- 10 g during my fasted training
- 10 g after my fasted training. This is especially important because I do not break my fast immediately post-workout because my workout is typically finished in the early morning hours. I usually have my breakfast 2 hours after my workout.
BCAAs help you to maintain your fast and still burn fat!
According to Martin Berkhan, regular feedings of BCAAs in the fasted state both pre and post workout ensure that:
- Muscle protein synthesis is stimulated and protein breakdown is inhibited.
- BCAAs contain leucine, which is a key player in protein synthesis.
- Appetite is suppressed and insulin sensitivity is maintained.
- Maximal benefits for muscle protein synthesis are achieved with minimal caloric load.
- BPI BCAAs are sugar free and have negligible calories per scoop. You would have to eat more than 500 calories to get an equivalent amount of BCAAs into your circulation.
My Review of BPI BEst BCAAs:
- It tastes Awesome! Fruit Punch is my favorite!
- It does not contain any stimulants. Which is great for me because I am very sensitive to them.
- It’s sugar-free (sweetened with Splenda) and has negligible calories.
- Get BPI Best BCAAs Here