- 4 jumbo or extra large organic eggs
- ½ a red onion chopped
- 1 cup cubed yellow squash
- 4 mini sweet peppers
- 2 cups chopped lacinato kale
- ½ cup frozen wild blueberries (or fresh in season)
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Garlic salt and black pepper to taste
1. Rinse and chop all the vegetables
2. Heat the coconut oil in a large non-stick skillet and Add chopped veggies
3. Sauté until soft
4. One minute before you add the eggs, add the blueberries, garlic salt, and black pepper.
5. Add eggs and scramble with veggies
6. Cook until the eggs are firm
6. Plate with sliced avocado.