Today we are going to work those quads and glutes with lunges. Each round is 4 minutes long.
- 1 Sets of Dumbbells ( I usea set of 30’s)
- Shock-absorbing flooring, preferably.
- I like to drink BCAAs to help protect muscle while doing a fasted workout.
- I also like to wear a heart rate monitor to record the zone my heart rate is in and the calories I am burning.
Make sure to give each exercise all of your effort; otherwise, you are not going to benefit from metabolism-boosting effects of HIIT. For the best fat burning result do this workout prior to eating and wait at least 2 hours post workout before eating. Don’t forget your heart rate monitor so you can see what you are burning!
This circuit consists of 3 exercises. Set your timers for 30 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest. Repeat a second round on your own! If you are feeling fully of energy go for a third!
- Front or Static Lunge (demo shows static)
- Side Lunge
- Reverse or Static Lunge (demo shows static)
Alright, let gets started! Just click on the video below.